|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- gnome-control-center Control center for GNOME 3 project
- Maintainer: gnome@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-09-10 21:55:39
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/gnome-control-center/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install gnome-control-center
SHA256 (gnome3/gnome-control-center-3.18.2.tar.xz) = 36fe6157247d2b7c8a98dbb3dbcde1c3a6f9e5e8fcc9ccf357e2b2417578f8ad
SIZE (gnome3/gnome-control-center-3.18.2.tar.xz) = 7113676