|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- R-cran-DCluster Functions for the detection of spatial clusters of diseases
- Maintainer: tota@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-06-18 19:09:17
License: GPLv2 GPLv3
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/science/R-cran-DCluster/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install R-cran-DCluster
SHA256 (DCluster_0.2-7.tar.gz) = 4d768b353ef1c903ab51d37afedcc750823d8e4085b1ac2c40af68627cf61601
SIZE (DCluster_0.2-7.tar.gz) = 33361